Biyernes, Disyembre 10, 2010

12 days...


17 years of existence i have faced a lot of obstacles and  problems that had taught me a lot of things and made me learn from my previous mistakes. I enjoy those things that i encounter as my life goes on. Be it good or bad, I know that all of these are part of life and I know that this is the reason why I'm bravely standing here. 

12 days from now, I'm already at my legal age. I'm not into the usual fabulous celebration of my 18th Birthday. All i want is to be with the people who loves me and the people I love the most, My family, Friends and my especial someone. Just simply go to church, eat with them and spend the whole day with them, for me that's the perfect celebration. I don't need a fabulous and gorgeous celebration just for it. My goals and dreams are more important for me than that. but if you'll gonna ask me what I want receive on my Birthday and if its not much to ask I really want a brand new luxury car of my own, a peaceful home, a multi-national company and someone like Nick Carter to be with me forever. HAHAHA. kidding aside, all i really want is a peaceful and happy life with my mom and brother. <3

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento