Lunes, Nobyembre 29, 2010

Goodbye



Now is the moment of your life
I never wished to ruin it with my teary eyes
but I gotta tell you 
that i'll miss that days
the friendship that we shared
and i'll always remember that day when.

You walked with me
and told me that you believe 
that I'm worth a smile
I'm worth the while
and now we're parting ways
soar up the sky
and fly high towards your dreams
but tell me please, You'll never 
mean goodbye.

Believe
In the beauty of your dreams
soon you'll find everything
you wanted all of your life and tonight,

I wanna walk with you
and tell that I believe
that you're worth a smile
you're worth the while
Oh, tell me please
you'll never mean
Goodbye.

One of  my favorite poems in "Metaphor" (official Literary Folio of The Genre).

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento