Biyernes, Nobyembre 12, 2010

Welcome to the world...

"we cannot do great things. only small things with great love."


Today is all saints day. celebrating all saints day is part of our filipino culture. We filipinos believe that even when the ones we love had died we still believe that they're still there with us...That is one of the good characteristic of a filipino. Our Family used that event to gather together, because we know that it's a perfect event to have each other.

But for me, it's not just a normal day or a celebration. this day is one of my most unforgettable day with my family especially with my younger sister geraldine. you know what? she taught me how to eat "ice crumble." funny right? I've been living in this world for 17 years but I've never tried it. but honestly its good, its so delicious.  I can't forget the sweet taste of milk and marshmallow(oh, I'm craving for it). I'm her elder sister but it feels like i'm the youngest. <3

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento